Are you bewildered by all the information out there on what to eat? Would you like to know what’s going on with your health and do something about it?
Join Sal Prothero, Nutritionist and founder of Whole Food Nutrition for this 1.5 hour interactive workshop. Sal is passionate about educating people on the power of whole food and for you to be the person you want to be.
What you will take away from the workshop:
- Basic nutrition – what to eat at each meal
- The gut and how it affects your health
- Common signs and symptoms and how to recognise them
- Chronic stress and how it affects your health
Included in the workshop:
- Free copy of my ‘Brand New You’ e-book
- Handouts and worksheets
- An opportunity to ask lots of questions!
This workshop will leave you feeling empowered, inspired and motivated to take control of your own health.