Who is this program for?
Children, adolescents and adults. ADHD is a persistent pattern of inattention and/or hyperactivity/impulsivity that interferes with functioning or development. Do any of these sound like you or your child?
- Often fails to give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes in schoolwork, at work, or with other activities.
- Often has trouble holding attention on tasks or play activities.
- Often does not seem to listen when spoken to directly.
- Often does not follow through on instructions and fails to finish schoolwork, chores, or duties in the workplace (e.g., loses focus, side-tracked).
- Often has trouble organizing tasks and activities.
- Often avoids, dislikes, or is reluctant to do tasks that require mental effort over a long period of time (such as schoolwork or homework).
- Often loses things necessary for tasks and activities (e.g. school materials, pencils, books, tools, wallets, keys, paperwork, eyeglasses, mobile telephones).
- Is often easily distracted.
- Is often forgetful in daily activities.
- Often fidgets with or taps hands or feet, or squirms in seat.
- Often leaves seat in situations when remaining seated is expected.
- Often runs about or climbs in situations where it is not appropriate (adolescents or adults may be limited to feeling restless).
- Often unable to play or take part in leisure activities quietly.
- Is often “on the go” acting as if “driven by a motor”.
- Often talks excessively.
- Often blurts out an answer before a question has been completed.
- Often has trouble waiting their turn.
- Often interrupts or intrudes on others (e.g., butts into conversations or games)
What do you get?
- A comprehensive 1 hour health assessment (in-clinic or Zoom) – a discussion about your health history, current symptoms and concerns as well as lifestyle and dietary habits and health goals.
- Individualised Phase 1 treatment plan – diet, lifestyle, supplement and functional medicine testing recommendations.
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) – tests for mineral deficiencies, imbalances and heavy metal toxicity.
- Bio-compatability Hair Analysis – tests for foods that you’re reacting to. Reactive foods cause more inflammation in the brain and body.
- 2 x 45 min follow up consultations
- 2 x 30 min short consultations
- Ongoing individualised treatment plans – diet, lifestyle, supplement and functional medicine testing recommendations.
- Access to high quality practitioner-only supplement products.
- Access to practitioner-only functional pathology lab testing.
- Weekly email support – ask any questions you may have.
Email me for more information at [email protected] or add to cart above. I look forward to working with you.
4 month program
Payment plan available
Private health rebates for the consultations
Does not include the cost of supplements